An experienced driver trainer will guide five participants through the workshop, to end with a personal plan to build on.
A cost-effective, meaningful course.
- Commentary drive film, enabling drivers to read the signs and markings, hazard lines, hatch markings, repeater signs and much more
- They will also know that we are judged on the outcome of our decisions
- Fitness to drive, we share the road with many impaired drivers
- Speed limits – How to recognise them if you’ve missed the signs
- Safe following distance – It’s very common for a business driver to be involved in a rear-end shunt, much more that privately owned vehicles, we discuss driving defensively
- Phone law – the real definition of hands-free and an insight to the construction and use laws
- Distractions – sat nav, drinking coffee, how law stands
- Reaction times – the distance covered every second at various speeds
A fun and informative workshop, sometimes reluctantly, the drivers realised it’s all down to you!
Safer Driving at Work can also be adapted or tailored to suit your own needs – please CONTACT US for more details.